Monday, March 28, 2016

About Me

I urge readers to provide me with feedback to make this website/blog better. We are all in this together, and the only way we will dig ourselves out of this deadly quicksand of capitalist rule is to collaborate. As Gill Scot-Heron once said:
Nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something, everyone must play a part, everyone got to go to work, Work for Peace.
I don't ask for any financial support--not because I am rich but because I have (barely) enough. I do ask for your critical and moral support. My email address is: goatmeal36@yahoo.com.

I'm also interested in hearing from people who would like to share the work with me on the construction of this blog/website. Although presently in good health, because of my advanced age it is likely that I will be unable to carry this task for many years to come. This offer presents an opportunity, for those who share my basic views, to learn new skills and be an active part of the movement for independent online media.


I have recently discovered another unanticipated, but very useful feature at this website: the search engines which are available at three locations. Because I have endeavored to follow the best independent sources of information on the web daily for over seven years, I have accumulated a very excellent collection of articles. And, of course, many of these also contain useful links to others. I've found that by installing my own Google search engine that many such articles are quickly accessed using key words; whereas if you try to use the general Google search engine, the best articles tend to be buried under the mountain of ruling class garbage.

You can also access past articles by using my label categories located on the lower right-hand side of the main page; but because Google's labeling makes it difficult to change categories after they have been used, I've found this feature to be less successful than using key words in the search engine. It is often best used to obtain my views in relation to the categories. However, there is one major exception: the use of the "best posts" label which I have assigned to those articles which I believe best express insightful views of the author or myself in the commentary or both. Then, of course, there is the chronological archive that can be searched by date.

More About Me

No comments:

Post a Comment